Etsy Shop for ElizabethsExclusives

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My little angel


Just thought I'd share a little bit about the most important person in my life - My son B. This is when we went to the park the other day to play on the playground while his dad was playing in a softball game. He really didn't grasp the concept of shoveling the sand into the bucket. He was a lot happier just to push his shovel into it. He has absolutely grasped the family obsession with the Pittsburgh Pirates as well. They might be absolutely horrible right now but we still support them!



And you know if we support the Pirates we support the Steelers as well. My favorite player just happens to be B's as well. Troy Polamalu - if you're reading this - I'd love to introduce you to my son but I can't guarantee he won't try to pull your hair - it's longer then mine and he loves to play in it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment