Etsy Shop for ElizabethsExclusives

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I was featured on CraftGawker!!

Okay, so this is a big deal to me. I used to submit my pieces all of the time and the website stopped accepting submissions from Etsy. They didn't want to use it as advertising. Fair enough, now to be featured they'd like tutorials or tips along with great photography. The actual CraftGawker site with my picture on it is here

One of my Teamies from the Aspiring Metalsmiths has a blog where she features a new artist every week. You select the item and write up a description of what made it difficult or if you had a teachable moment. Well I had one for these earrings alright.

I'd love for you to check out what she had to say about my earrings! Her blog is called The Singing Anvil and her shop on Etsy is The Moss Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment