Etsy Shop for ElizabethsExclusives

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Something for Nothing!!

I've been thinking how I can get my jewelry out to more people and my Etsy Team the Aspiring Metalsmiths have some great ideas. Our fearless leader is Clarity from Scrollwork designs and she came up with a "game" where you refer friends to her page and you get entered into a drawing!

Bingo!!

I loved it so I stole it (hey I gave her credit right?) Anywho - here are the details I'm sure you're just dying to hear:
1) refer as many people as possible. Heckle all of your buddies until they become fans of my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/elizabethsexclusives no really, don't heckle anyone just politely suggest to them that they might enjoy looking at some of my pieces... um... I'll do the heckling for you... yea... I'm innocent I swear... you can use the "suggest to friends" button that is located under my profile picture
2) check back on my page every so often and click "see all" on my fans list so you can tell who "liked" my page that are from your friends list or those friends who have told you they joined my page
3) once you see a name you recognize let me know who it is so you can get credit and receive an entry. This can be done through private message to my personal page (Elizabeth Porter Duke) or just posting a comment/post on my page!
4) once I've reached the deadline (still TBA) I'll draw a lucky person's name and they will receive a custom designed/sized ring. I'm still working on the design but it will be posted here once it is determined.

I'll post encouragements on my FB page and ask for ideas or styles you are fond of to create the perfect ring. Any questions please feel free to ask anytime - either through a comment here or on my FB page. I'm really excited about doing this as I've never tried anything like it before.

Here's to a fun game and I wish you all the best of luck!! Oh I'm so excited about this I'm bouncing up and down in my chair - I love a good game!

No comments:

Post a Comment