Etsy Shop for ElizabethsExclusives

Friday, January 6, 2012

Where have I been???

So.... I forgot I had a blog if you believe that lol. I went back to school for Physical Therapy Assistant and got so wrapped up in school and work I have even been neglecting my jewelry lately. I really need to get back into it now that I've graduated and have a little more free time. At least that is I have free time while working part time until I find a job in my NEW field.

I have a new love - Pinterest! If you haven't found this yet be warned - it is awesome yet very time cons
uming. You keep finding new recipes like this one for salted caramels that I made for Christmas presents.


It's also great for displaying my jewelry to a new
market. However I do admit I don't have much new on there but I'm currently working on a new design using the infinity symbol. The neat thing I'm doing for the new year is donating a portion of my profits to the MS society. A friend of mine is running in the spring in honor of her father who was diagnosed when she was a child. Every sale has 10% going to this great cause! This beautiful stone is from a slab of Caymanite rock that my mom brought back from the Cayman Islands - can't wait to make something great from it! I have a couple of pieces already created from other shapes and they have sold.






2012 is looking up as long as I can keep off Pinterest long enough to do some jewelry making :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment